Double Degree Programmes
For Bachelor's degree students
The programme is based on the successful experience of HSE’s Bachelor’s programme in Applied Mathematics and Informatics and the longstanding work of the London School of Economics and Political Science (University of London).
Graduates of the programme will receive:
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Mathematics and Informatics, HSE
- Bachelor of Science in Data Science and Business Analytics, University of London
For Master's degree students
The Faculty currently has two double degree programs. In both cases, students will spend the second year of their Master's degree programme at the partner university.
- The double degree programme with the University of Clermont Auvergne is available to students currently doing master’s degree in Data Science at HSE University.
- The double degree programme with Lappeenranta University of Technology is available to students currently doing master’s degree in System and Program Engineering at HSE University.
The application should be sent via email to the Faculty’s mobility coordinator (Mr. Sergey Karapetyan, firstname.lastname@example.org). You should include the following documents:
- Individual Study Plan coordinated by your Study Office;
- Transcript of records;
- Bachelor’s diploma.
- motivation letter
- Partner universities offer tuition free education for mobility and double degree students.
- Visa fees, language certificates, transportation, living expenses, food, registration and other fees at a hosting institution are paid by students.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.