Intellectual competitions are
- Mathematics and programming olympiads and contests for students
- Hackathons and other team competitions in programming and computer science
Such competitions can be organised by universities, research centres, state and private educational companies in Russia and abroad.
Support may be provided to applicants who
- do not have any academic failures when applying
- do not have grades lower than 6 in any major subject
- first-year bachelor student who applies for support in module 1 or 2 of the current year, must submit a recommendation
The Applicant has to fill in the application on the Committee's website no later than two weeks before the competition.
- The application must contain a student's full name, educational programme, and contacts. The applicant must also fill in the request form, submit a motivational letter explaining the purpose of the proposed trip, and a bachelor's diploma supplement (for master students) and upload them on the website.
- The request should contain the outlay of expenses for which the financial support is required. Every item of the outlay should be proven either by a document stating the expenditures (e.g. the copy of an acquired ticket), or by the source proving the estimated expenditure.
- Invitation letters from organizers and recommendation letters from HSE University professors should also be uploaded when filling in the form.
The Committee will inform the participant of their decision no later than ten days after the application.
Within three days after the competition, the Applicant who has received financial support has to supply the Executive Secretary of the Committee with copies of the document proving the expenditures (plane boarding pass, plane and railroad tickets stating the dates and costs of the trip, hotel or dormitory receipts, etc.)
The expenses are reimbursed only if the documents are provided.
After the Directive on the reimbursement is issued, the Applicant should present the original expenditure documents to the Accounting Office of the HSE University.
Within two weeks after the competition, the Applicant must provide a competition report to the Committee.
You can submit your questions on intellectual competitions to email@example.com.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.