The 13th International Computer Science Symposium in Russia
The main website of the conference is here.
CSR is an annual conference that intends to reflect the broad scope of international cooperation in computer science. The topics covered vary from year to year, but in general try to cover as much of the contemporary computer science as possible.
They include, but are not limited to:
- algorithms and data structures
- combinatorial optimization
- constraint solving
- computational complexity
- combinatorics in computer science
- formal languages and automata
- algorithms for concurrent and distributed systems, networks
- proof theory and applications of logic to computer science