Exchange Semester at Bayreuth University (Germany)
1. Submit the following documents to the Faculty exchange coordinator:
- Academic mobility request,
- Individual study plan coordinated with the academic supervisor of your programme
- English proficiency test results
2. The Faculty selects students and nominates them for the academic mobility programme
3.Partner university confirms the nomination
4. Now the student can register and fill the application form enclosing the following documents (in English):
- A valid international passport
- A passport photo
- The confirmation completed and signed by the Faculty's coordinator
- Academic transcript
- Language certificate (if required)
Dates and deadlines
Semester at Bayreuth University
Winter semester(October 1 — March 31)
Second semester(April 1 — September 30)
|Application deadlines||May 1||November 1|
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.