• A
  • A
  • A
  • ABC
  • ABC
  • ABC
  • А
  • А
  • А
  • А
  • А
Regular version of the site

Application Procedure for HSE University students

This page discusses academic mobility under the Faculty agreements with foreign universities. Learn more about HSE University's mobility programmes here.


High academic performance (GPA of 6 and higher) is obligatory for mobility candidates.

  • Bachelor students (preferably those who have successfully passed at least four exam sessions);
  • Master students who have successfully passed at least one exam session.

Priority is given to the students who have not participated in international exchange programs at HSE University before.


Submission of applications for participation in mobility programmes is held twice a year - competition for the Spring semester mobility (from the start of September until mid-October) and competition for the Fall semester/Yearlong mobility (from mid-December until mid-February).

Faculty-level agreements deadlines

How to apply

1. Fill in the form below, providing the following documents:


2. The Faculty selects students and nominates them for the academic mobility programme.

3. Partner university confirms the nomination

4. The student registers and fills in the application form enclosing the required documents (see the list of documents on the university's page).

Financial conditions

Partner universities offer tuition-free education for mobility students within university/faculty-wide agreements.

Visa fees, language certificates, transportation, living expenses, food, registration and other fees at a hosting institution are paid by students.

Available financial aid:

  1. Faculty scholarship for internship mobility participants
  2. Travel expenses remuneration by the Research Committee of the Faculty
  3. Erasmus+ and FIRST+ grants
  4. Endowment Fund Scholarship for academic mobility

List of the Faculty agreements


Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.