Application Procedure for HSE University students
The selection of students for participation in exchange programmes is carried out:
- Students who have a tuition waiver and are studying under tuition contracts;
- Bachelor’s and specialist-level students, who have successfully passed at least four sessions;
- Master’s students, who have successfully passed at least one session;
- High academic performance (6.00 and higher);
- Priority is given to the students who have not participated in international exchange programs at HSE University before.
Submission of applications for participation in mobility programmes is held twice a year - competition for the Spring semester mobility (from the start of September until mid-October) and competition for the Fall semester/Yearlong mobility (from mid-December until mid-February).
Notice that deadlines are different for University and Faculty level programs:
The procedure is different for the University and Faculty programs:
- UNIVERSITY LEVEL PROGRAMS:
You can find a detailed information on the University level application procedure here.
- FACULTY LEVEL PROGRAMS:
The application should be sent via email to the Faculty’s mobility coordinator (Mr. Sergey Karapetyan, firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Individual Study Plan coordinated by your Study Office;
- Transcript of records;
- Certificate of language proficiency (if required by the partner university)
- Partner universities offer tuition free education for mobility students within university/faculty wide agreements.
- Visa fees, language certificates, transportation, living expenses, food, registration and other fees at a hosting institution are paid by students.
Available financial aid:
1. Students can request the Faculty’s educational commission to cover flights;
3. Faculty level Erasmus+ scholarships for the Fall semester 2020/21:
- École polytechnique, France, 1 scholarship place;
- Ghent University, Belgium, 1 scholarship place;
- University of Paris-Est Marne-la-Vallée, France, 2 scholarship places (only for Master students)
- University of Applied Sciences Würzburg-Schweinfurt, Germany, 1 scholarship place.
If you might have any questions or need help with mobility application, please contact Mr. Sergey Karapetyan, International Cooperation Manager at the Faculty of Computer Science (email@example.com)
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.