Application Procedure for HSE University students
High academic performance (GPA of 6 and higher) is obligatory for mobility candidates.
- Bachelor students (preferably those who have successfully passed at least four exam sessions);
- Master students who have successfully passed at least one exam session.
Priority is given to the students who have not participated in international exchange programs at HSE University before.
Submission of applications for participation in mobility programmes is held twice a year - competition for the Spring semester mobility (from the start of September until mid-October) and competition for the Fall semester/Yearlong mobility (from mid-December until mid-February).
How to apply
1. Fill in the form below, providing the following documents:
Academic mobility request to the Dean of the Faculty
(DOCX, 17 Кб)
- Individual study plan signed by the academic supervisor of your programme;
- Transcript of records (provided by the study office).
2. The Faculty selects students and nominates them for the academic mobility programme.
3. Partner university confirms the nomination
4. The student registers and fills in the application form enclosing the required documents (see the list of documents on the university's page).
Partner universities offer tuition-free education for mobility students within university/faculty-wide agreements.
Visa fees, language certificates, transportation, living expenses, food, registration and other fees at a hosting institution are paid by students.
Available financial aid:
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.