Exchange Semester at Сhinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen (China)
Сhinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen application guide for exchange students
1. Submit the following documents to the Faculty exchange coordinator:
- Academic mobility request
- Individual study plan coordinated with the academic supervisor of your programme
- Academic transcript issued by the study office
2. The Faculty selects students and nominates them for the academic mobility programme
3. Partner university confirms the nomination
4. Now the student can register and fill the application form enclosing the following documents (in English):
- A valid international passport
- Learning agreement
- Academic transcript
- Individual study plan
- English proficiency test results (not required for the students of English-taught programmes)
Relevant Bachelor's Programmes
Computer Science and Engineering
Mathematics and Applied Mathematics
Relevant Master's Programmes
Dates and Deadlines
|First semester||Second semester|
|Nomination deadlines||1 October||28 Aprii|
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.