Exchange Semester at ECE Paris (France)
ECE Paris application guide for exchange students
1. Submit the following documents to the Faculty exchange coordinator:
- Academic mobility request
- Individual study plan coordinated with the academic supervisor of your programme
- Academic transcript issued by the study office
2. The Faculty selects students and nominates them for the academic mobility programme
3. Partner university confirms the nomination
4. Now the student can register and fill the application form enclosing the following documents (in English):
- A valid international passport
- Learning agreement
- Academic transcript
- English proficiency test result
Dates and Deadlines
|Semester at |
|First semester |
(September — December)
|Second semester |
(January — May)
|Application deadline||1 April||11 October|
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.