Exchange Semester at Ghent University (Belgium)
1. Submit the following documents to the Faculty exchange coordinator::
- Academic mobility request
- Individual study plan coordinated with the academic supervisor of your programme
- English proficiency test results
2. The Faculty selects students and nominates them for the academic mobility programme
3. Partner university confirms the nomination
4. Now the student can register and fill the application form enclosing the following documents (in English):
Relevant Programmes and Available Courses
Dates and Deadlines
|Semester at Ghent University||First semester |
(September — February)
|Second semester |
(February — July)
|Application deadline||April 15||October 15|
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.