The Faculty of Computer Science invites foreign students to do a research internship in one of its laboratories. List of available labs.
Duration of an internship – from 2 to 6 months.
- Currently enrolled in Bachelor/Master’s degree or PhD
- Relevant experience in the chosen internship area
- Proficiency in English language (Russian is not required)
If you are interested in an internship, please send your application to the international cooperation manager of the Faculty of Computer Science: Mr. Sergey Karapetyan, firstname.lastname@example.org .
The application should contain the following documents:
- Academic transcript
- Name of the lab or research area which you are interested in
- Language certificate (if any)
Successful candidates will be invited for an interview with a representative of the lab (in English). In case of a successful interview, candidates will receive an official invitation to do a research internship.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.