Exchange Semester at University of Padova (Italy)
1. Submit the following documents to the Faculty exchange coordinator:
- Academic mobility request
- Individual study plan coordinated with the academic supervisor of your programme
- Academic transcript issued by the study office
2. The Faculty selects students and nominates them for the academic mobility programme
3. Partner university confirms the nomination
4. Now the student can register and fill the application form enclosing the following documents (in English):
- A valid international passport
- Learning agreement
- English proficiency test results
Dates and Deadlines
|Semesters at |
University of Padua
|First semester |
(October — February)
|Second semester |
(February — June)
|Application deadlines||30 April||30 September|
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.