Exchange Semester at Polytechnic University of Milan (Italy)
Polytechnic University of Milan application guide for exchange students
1. Submit the following documents to the Faculty exchange coordinator:
- Academic mobility request
- Individual study plan coordinated with the academic supervisor of your programme
- Academic transcript issued by the study office
2. The Faculty selects students and nominates them for the academic mobility programme
3. Partner university confirms the nomination
4. Now the student can register and fill the application form enclosing the following documents (in English):
- A valid international passport
- Learning agreement
- English proficiency test results
Relevant Master's Programmes
Dates and Deadlines
Semester at Politecnico di Milano
|Application deadlines||May 15||November 15|
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.