Exchange Semester at University of Rome La Sapienza (Italy)
1. Submit the following documents to the Faculty exchange coordinator:
- Academic mobility request
- Individual study plan coordinated with the academic supervisor of your programme
- Academic transcript issued by the study office
2. The Faculty selects students and nominates them for the academic mobility programme
3. Partner university confirms the nomination
4. Now the student can register and fill the application form enclosing the following documents (in English):
- A valid international passport
- Academic transcript
- Learning agreement
- English proficiency test results
Relevant Bachelor's Programmes
Relevant Master's Programmes
Statistical Sciences (bilingual programme in Italian and English)
Dates and deadlines
First semester(September — January)
Second semester(February — June)
|Application deadlines||May 15||November 15|
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.