I am participating in an online research event (conference, workshop, etc.) Will the university reimburse my registration fee?
Faculty’s Research Committee receives applications for the reimbursement of the registration fees for online research events. The application should be submitted through Personal Account.
After the event, the Applicant supplies the Committee with the documents proving the expenses: bank account statement and invoice from the event organizer.
About the Research Committee
Research Committee represents every structural unit of the Faculty of Computer Science
Research Committe decides on the allocation of funds
- for presentations at research events
- for participating in summer and winter schools or research events without presentations
To faculty members:
- for participating in research events
- for recruiting research assisstants (only by faculty members not employed by research labs)
- for continuing professional development
To structural units:
- for organising and holding conferences and workshops
- for organising and holding summer winter schools
- for incoming mobility (inviting international scholars)
- for recruiting research interns (only for laboratories without the Faculty co-financing)
- for creating working groups
The Committee also decides on fund allocation for the new laboratories.