Faculty of Computer Science actively involves industry representatives in teaching. We are always glad to see practitioners and employees of IT companies among our lecturers. In addition, companies can offer optional courses for students. By getting engaged in teaching and investing in students, companies gain loyal graduates with relevant skills and increase visibility of the company's products.
Now more than 100 employees of such companies as Yandex, Sberbank, SAS, 1С, Microsoft work among faculty teachers on a part-time basis.
If you are considering becoming a full-time lecturer or a research fellow at our Faculty, we advise you to browse the vacancies of researchers and faculty members at HSE University.
Developing and conducting electives for the Faculty’s students
- You can offer our students electives eveloped by your company.
- Faculty experts can develop for a curriculum, which can then be used at other partner universities.
- At the end of the course, the company may issue a certificate of attendance for students.
- Students can add electives to their individual curriculum (so that they appear on their transcript).
Electives coordinator at the Faculty is Maria Krylova.
Ilya Samonenko is the academic project manager.
Electives and mini courses created by businesses at the Faculty of Computer Science
- Database Technologies by Postgres Professional. Instructor: Boris Novikov
- Advanced Algorithms. Instructor: Denis Krakhmalev, 1C
- The Linux Kernel. Instructor: Alexander Mikhalevich, 1С
- Frontend Development with ReactJS. Instructor: Valeriy Statinov, 1C
- Non-classical Logics. Instructor: Georgy Bronnikov, JetBrains
- Kotlin by JetBrains. Instructor: Aleksey Mitsyuk
- Software Development Methods. Instructor: Vladimir Koshelev, JetBrains
- Web Technologies and Databases. Instructor: Nikita Starichkov, 1C
- Metaprogramming. Instructor: Denis Krakhmalev, 1C
- Data analysis on the SAS platform. Instructor: Dmitry Ilvovsky
- Mathematical Models in Investment Banking. Instructor: Dmitry Yanter, Deutchebank
- Language SQL by Postgres. Instructor: Evgeny Morgunov
- Basics of front-end development by Yandex. Instructors: A. Evstropov, A. Verkholantsev, D. Bugarchev, V. Loginevsky, I. Karev
- Development of mobile applications based on the Tizen platform (Samsung). Instructor: Sergey Papulin
- Introduction to the blockchain and development for Solidity from the BANKEX Foundation. Instructors: Dmitry Senotov, BANKEX Foundation
- How to make a product. Instructor: Alexey Moiseenkov, co-founder of Prisma, CEO of Capture Technologies
- Data Science in Business McKinsey mini course. Instructors: Denis Yemelyantsev, Sergei Kondratuk, Alexander Gromov, Dmitry Ustinov, Natalya Kostenko, Oleg Kornyshev, Egor Sachko
Electives created by businesses at the Faculty of Computer Science
- Cloud Services of the Mir Payment System research seminar. Instructor: Professor Yevgeny Soloviev, Mir National Payment Card System
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.