The Internships and Projects Centre of the Faculty of Computer Science is a descendant of the Faculty’s Tutoring Centre, which operated from November 2014 to December 2018. The main tasks of the Tutoring Centre were the methodological and organisational support of project seminars, coursework, and bachelor level theses. The Centre held workshops with IT company employees, informed students of internship opportunities, and participated in the organisation of CoCoS student conferences.
Our main goal
To increase interactions between the Faculty of Computer Science and employers concerning internships and projects, and to develop other forms of cooperation, to organise and systematically facilitate internship and project work at the Faculty of Computer Science, and to support cooperation between Faculty members and employers.
- holds internship meetings with representatives of IT companies
- formalises cooperation between university and employer
- registers employers and Faculty partners and ensures data privacy
- monitors companies, and officially registers internships for Faculty educational programmes
- holds project contests and public defences
- collects and presents information concerning internships and projects
- participates in organising Faculty events, student meetings about internships and project work, Open Days of the Faculty, etc.
Forms of cooperation with companies
More about us:
More about the activities of the Internships and Projects Centre
Contact us at email@example.com
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.