We invite to attend our prospective events:
Conference "Foundations of Modern Statistics (Moscow edition)" on the occasion of Vladimir Spokoiny's 60th birthday, November 30, 2019
- HSE-Yandex autumn school on generative models, November 26-29, 2019
- Math of Machine Learning 2020, February 19-22, 2020, Sochi, at Sirius University of Science and Technology
- Workshop “Recent advances in mass transportation, 23-27 September 2019.
This is the second joint Moscow-Paris workshop and summer-school organized by the International Laboratory of Stochastic Algorithms and High Dimensional Inference (HDI Lab). It continues the series of annual joint meetings of researchers working on modern aspects of high-dimensional probability and statistics as well as their fruitful applications.
- Winter School “New frontiers in high-dimensional probability and statistics 2”, 22-23 February 2019.
- Mini-course by Steve Oudot (Ecole Polytechnique, INRIA) "Statistics and learning with topological descriptors", September 10, 2018.
This is the first joint Moscow-Paris workshop to celebrate the creation of the International Laboratory of Stochastic Algorithms and High Dimensional Inference at the National Research University Higher School of Economics. It starts the series of annual joint meetings of researchers from France and Russia, working on modern aspects of high-dimensional probability, statistics and their applications, including stochastic algorithms, efficient dimension reduction, community detection in large networks, optimal transport, random matrices, concentration of measure phenomena, stochastic geometry, and inference for stochastic processes.
- Mini-course by Sergey Bobkov (University of Minnesota, HSE) “Strong probability distances and limit theorems”, May 17 and 24, 2018.
- Mini-course by Quentin Paris (HSE) “High-Dimensional Statistical Methods”, April 5 - May 24, 2018.
- Special events for bachelor students “Statistical Learning Theory Days”, March 15, 22, April 12, 14, 2018.
- Mini-course by Yury Nesterov (Université Catholique de Louvain, Belgium) “Modern Algorithmic Optimization”, April 2-13, 2018.
- Workshop “New frontiers in high-dimensional probability and statistics”, February 23-24, 2018.
- Mini-course by Thibaut Le Gouic (Ecole Centrale de Marseille, Marseille) “Metric Geometry and Optimal Transport”, February 7 and 14, 2018.
Our recommendations: workshops, summer and winter schools
- Summer school “Control, Information, and Optimization”, June 10-15, 2018.
- Summer school “Topological Data Analysis and Persistent Homology”, Levico Terme (Trento), Italy, June 11-15, 2018.
- Summer school “Information Theory: Inequalities, Distances, and Analysis”, Institut Henri Poincaré (IHP), Paris, France, June 25-29, 2018.
- 12th International Vilnius Conference on Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics and
2018 IMS Annual Meeting on Probability and Statistics, Vilnius, Lithuania, July 2-6, 2018.
- Workshop “Statistical Optimal Transport”, Skoltech, Moscow, July 24-25, 2018.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.