The Moscow Conference on Computational Molecular Biology (MCCMB) 07/30/2021 - 08/02/2021
The Moscow Conference on Computational Molecular Biology (MCCMB) took place on 07/30/2021 - 08/02/2021
The International Laboratory of Bioinformatics took part in and co-organized the Moscow Conference on Computational Molecular Biology July 30 - August 02, 2021 at Skoltech.
The 10th Moscow International Conference on Computational Molecular Biology (MCCMB 21) took place on July 30 - August 2, 2021 at Skoltech, Moscow, Russia.
The International Laboratory of Bioinformatics co-organized MCCMB. The laboratory staff made presentations, participated in the discussion and presented theses for publication in the annual collection of the conference.
At the conference, reports were presented by researchers in the following areas:
- sequence analysis (statistics of DNA and protein sequences; functional annotation of genes, proteins and genomes);
- the structure of biopolymers (prediction of the structure of proteins; interaction of proteins with ligands; comparative analysis of three-dimensional structures of proteins; prediction of the structure of RNA);
- molecular evolution (phylogenetic analysis; comparative genomics; genome rearrangements);
- omics and systems biology (genome and metagenome analysis; transcriptomics; large-scale analysis of proteomes and protein-protein interactions, metabolic and signaling pathways; models and networks);
- teaching bioinformatics;
- next generation sequencing;- bioalgorithms.