The International Laboratory of Bioinformatics of the National Research University Higher School of Economics together with the Scientific and Educational Center of the Medical Institute of BU HE KHMAO - Ugra "Surgut State University" won the project competition "Mirror Laboratories" 2023 and implements the research project “Machine learning technologies in predicting the outcomes of acute coronary syndrome.”
Project DescriptionThe project “Machine learning technologies in predicting outcomes of acute coronary syndrome” is aimed at creating a predictive AI system in cardiology to assess the risk of adverse events in patients with myocardial infarction. The system is planned to be trained on unique data from cardiac patients admitted to the Surgut district cardiac center with myocardial infarction for the period 2009-2023. The data was collected by the MIS “Patient” electronic medical records system and already exists in electronic form.The project is unique in connection with the creation of a socially significant and practical, from a cardiological point of view, AI-based prediction model for assessing the risk of adverse events in patients with myocardial infarction.The goal and objectives of the project are a joint interdisciplinary scientific and practical research, the main result of which will be the creation of a prognostic system based on artificial intelligence algorithms to assess the risks of an adverse event for the personalized management of patients with myocardial infarction after discharge from the hospital.
The two laboratories will implement the following tasks:
- determination of clinical, biochemical, genetic, and social factors that determine the risk of developing an adverse event (heart attack, stroke, death) in patients with myocardial infarction after discharge from the hospital;
- development of algorithms and methods that work on heterogeneous medical data;
- development of algorithms for storing and processing big medical data.
Will be announced later
1. Interdisciplinary forum “Cardiogenetics and bioinformatics: realities 2023” took place on September 4-5, 2023 Moscow, Pokrovsky Boulevard 11, F201
2. Sectional session “Cardiovascular continuum: from ACS to CHF” within the framework of the anniversary conference on cardiology - “Interregional scientific and practical conference of the Ural Federal District “Cardiology 2023: practice, science and innovation”” September 28-29, Surgut, Surgu State University
3. Section of Genetics in Cardiology within the framework of the II International Forum of Genomic and Biomedical Technologies “From birth to active longevity” November 30, Surgut, Surgut State University
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.