11, Pokrovsky boulevard.
Phone: +7 (495) 531-00-00 *27254
Rodomanov A., Kropotov D.
SIAM Journal on Optimization. 2020. Vol. 30. No. 3. P. 1878-1904.
A. Boldyrev, D. Derkach, F. Ratnikov et al.
Journal of Instrumentation. 2020. Vol. 15. P. 1-7.
Dvurechensky P., Eduard Gorbunov, Gasnikov A.
European Journal of Operational Research. 2021. Vol. 290. No. 2. P. 601-621.
Kuznetsov S., Kaytoue M., Belfodil A.
In bk.: International Journal of General Systems. Iss. 49. 2020. P. 271-285.
Kaledin M., Moulines E., Naumov A. et al.
In bk.: Proceedings of Machine Learning Research. Vol. 125: Proceedings of Thirty Third Conference on Learning Theory. 2020. P. 2144-2203.
The Faculty of Computer Science was created with the goal of becoming one of the world’s leading faculties for developers and researchers in data analysis, machine learning, big data, theoretical computer science, bioinformatics, system and software engineering, system programming, and distributed computing. In cooperation with major companies like Yandex, Sberbank, SAS, Samsung, 1C, and many others, the Faculty provides both deep theoretical knowledge and hands-on practical experience in many branches of contemporary computer science.
On December 2, at 15.00 Moscow time, a webinar on the success in the international IT job market and IT job opportunities in Finland will take place.
The webinar consists of three parts:
1) Future Finland - how does the future Finland look like and what opportunities that provides in the tech roles.
2) Tech roles and culture in Finland:
- tech roles, different themes to pay attention to with regards to the role (autonomous) and the culture (come as you are).
3) Different job markets for juniors and seniors in tech:
- junior job market, the early junior roles can be challenging to reach, what to pay attention to;
- senior job market, what technologies are currently most looked for, the range of pay.
Speaker: Saku Tihveräinen works in digital leader recruitment at Talented. In his spare time, Saku works on his PhD and organises international talent webinars. Saku Tihveräinen has a unique perspective on the Finnish IT and development job market.
Date and time: December 2, 15.00 Moscow time
You can fill out this form to indicate the topics that interest you the most.