11, Pokrovsky boulevard.
Phone: +7 (495) 531-00-00 *27254
Rodomanov A., Kropotov D.
SIAM Journal on Optimization. 2020. Vol. 30. No. 3. P. 1878-1904.
A. Boldyrev, D. Derkach, F. Ratnikov et al.
Journal of Instrumentation. 2020. Vol. 15. P. 1-7.
Dvurechensky P., Eduard Gorbunov, Gasnikov A.
European Journal of Operational Research. 2021. Vol. 290. No. 2. P. 601-621.
Kuznetsov S., Kaytoue M., Belfodil A.
In bk.: International Journal of General Systems. Iss. 49. 2020. P. 271-285.
Kaledin M., Moulines E., Naumov A. et al.
In bk.: Proceedings of Machine Learning Research. Vol. 125: Proceedings of Thirty Third Conference on Learning Theory. 2020. P. 2144-2203.
The Faculty of Computer Science was created with the goal of becoming one of the world’s leading faculties for developers and researchers in data analysis, machine learning, big data, theoretical computer science, bioinformatics, system and software engineering, system programming, and distributed computing. In cooperation with major companies like Yandex, Sberbank, SAS, Samsung, 1C, and many others, the Faculty provides both deep theoretical knowledge and hands-on practical experience in many branches of contemporary computer science.
Join the Faculty Colloquium on April 13.
Speaker: Alan Herbert, InsideOutBio (President and Founder), HSE University (Academic Supervisor of the International Laboratory of Bioinformatics).
Title: "Genetic Computers"
• Biologists and Engineers view Programming Problems very Differently
• Encoding of Genetic Information is by both Nucleic Acid Structure (flipons) and Sequence (codons)
• Encoding Genetic Programs by Structure is More Adaptive than by Sequence
• I will use the Biology of Left-handed Z-DNA and Z-RNA to Exemplify these Principles
• I will also Describe the Potential Use of Other Flipon Classes in Genetic Programming
For questions please contact Maxim Rakhuba firstname.lastname@example.org